Contact our National Road Victim Service, to refer a road crash victim into the service. You can also contact the service for help for yourself. Our case workers can provide you with information and help to support road crash victims better, and can also support you. Call 0808 8000 401 or email

If you are a police officer, go to our police Family Liaison Officer hub, helping FLOs provide the best possible support to road victim families.